North Eastern Florida Residents Start Saving with AC & Heating Preventive Maintenance Plans
Do you want your HVAC system to use less energy, last longer, and keep you more comfortable? It can do all of those things as long as you give it a little attention each year. Just like you need to go to the doctor for a regular checkup and your car needs maintenance at important mileage milestones, your HVAC system needs preventive maintenance before each cooling and heating season to make sure it’s primed and ready to go.
Benefits of HVAC Preventive Maintenance
- Lower energy costs: Just a little dirt and grime inside your HVAC system can increase your energy costs. Add in a misaligned or worn-out part, and you can expect the cost of a tune-up to be far less than your energy savings.
- Lower repair bills: Most HVAC problems start small and grow over time. A major repair bill might have originally been a small issue that put stress on one part that forced other parts to work harder, leading to several expensive parts needing to be replaced.
- Longer system life: While any mechanical part in any machine will eventually wear out over time, proper care can extend its life and put off repairs or even a replacement.
- More even heating and cooling: Efficiency losses can also reduce your HVAC system’s capacity and cause it to have trouble spreading air throughout your home. This could be the cause of hot or cold spots if you have them.
Heating & Air Conditioning Maintenance Plans
All of Our HVAC Preventive Maintenance Visits Include a Thorough Cleaning & Tune-Up That Includes:
- Checking Relays
- Amping Out Capacitors
- Cleaning Evaporator Coil & Air Filter
- Checking All Electrical Connections
- Checking The Thermostat for Proper Calibration
- Measuring Refrigerant for Proper Charge
- Flushing Out the Condensate Drain Line
- Flushing Out the Drain Pan
Our heating and air conditioning maintenance plans include a tune-up in either the fall or spring.
Customers Signing Up for Our Service Agreements Also Receive:
- No Labor Charge on Any Service Call for One Year
- Cost of Annual Agreement Never Goes Up As Long As You Renew Each Year
- $150 Off New HVAC Systems While Under Agreement
To learn more about our service agreements or to schedule an appointment, contact Mike Merritt Heating & Air Conditioning. We proudly serve North Eastern Florida.